Wednesday 30 June 2010

Big up the boys

When it comes to following football I'm a bit of a dinosaur, I merry it all along especially when it's world cup time, but to be honest its hard to muster up too many enthusiams especially when England are going to globally embarrass us so much.
I mean I do enjoy watching the fit guys running about the pitch but attention quickly dwindles if I'm in a bar and my eyes wonder across the room to people watch or I just generally distract fraught tense punters whos' next breath relies on the skill of their beloved team.
But I would like to Big up the Boys from wearetheartdept.com for their topical blog showcasing their talents yet again via illustrations of the wonderful sport itself.
Have a butchers ..... http://worldcupglory.tumblr.com/  and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment